Monday 19 October 2009

Long time no post!

It's definitely been a while sine I last posted!

Things have been so busy the last few months....

Going to Ibiza, trip away with my boyfriend,starting art school,my sisters 21st etc... I've met so many great and interesting people over the last few weeks/months.

Anyway!

Summer has been and gone, and i'm actually pretty happy that it's autumn/winter! I love the colours and sights that autumn brings. Especially studying at the biggest campus in Europe there is so much to see in the way of beautiful trees.

I get pretty excited when i look out of my window and see that its getting a bit chilly and windy outside so that i can pull my knits and boots out my wardrobe! I definitely have a much larger autumn/winter wardrobe than summer. I really enjoy layers and the different textures with knitted fabrics.

United Colours of Benetton

All Saints Gilet

I am definitely a fan of gray,brown,purple and black, but always with a touch of colour - accesorising with scarves, broaches, a coloured layer - something on those lines!

This last weekend i went to Oakham and Uppingham in the smallest county in England : Rutland. Both places are so quaint and despite the chilly weather a real delight to visit with endless cute boutique shops, tearooms, restaurants and country pubs! And with Rutland water near by there is plenty of walking,cycling & sailing near by or if you just fancy looking at the water from the comfort of a luxurious restaurant/hotel then Hambleton Hall is perfect! (if it's recently been pay day!)

I recently got a car so we're trying to visit all the nice places near by to where I live, so we can tick off Oakham and Uppingham!

We had a really great lunch at really sweet cafe near the Castle in Oakham :



Castle Cottage Cafe





Highstreet in Uppingham


No comments:

Post a Comment