Thursday 25 June 2009

Summer Ball


I've currently been getting my outfit ready for my summer ball this saturday! I finally managed to find a dress which you can see below- it's floor length! It's the season for proms,balls,formals etc so i'm sure there are alot of us getting prepared!




Summer ball dress : JS Boutique, you can find this dress on : www.jsboutique.com



Which shoes do you think?
Silver: Ann Marino, Gold: Vintage from COW, Cowboy Boots: Nashville USA!
I found the Ann Marino's at TK MAX, they were a great bargain




My favourite fragrance at the moment :
very luxurious, which i think will match the occasion




Lancome: Blush Subtil, Color Design with 4 eye shadows, Blush& Finishing powder
Dior : 5 eye shadows
Chanel : Powder brush

I think i'll try and find a clutch bag that can fit them all in :p

1 comment:

  1. I hope you chose the gold shoes, I was betting on them, :)
    The dress I looooooove, can't wait to see pictures of you in it!!!
    Ahhhhh!!! D&G's The One, hmmmmm I think you made the right choice, it's subtle but there, you can perceive it. I will have to try it when I'm over there cos I really like the scent. ;)

    Besos,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete